Friday 23 September 2016

Write a letter to your friend describing the happiest day of your life.
224, Jamat Lane,
Chandigarh
April 3, 2012

Dear Vicky,
Last Sunday was the happiest day of my life. I had a flight in a helicopter. It fulfilled my long cherished desire. I simply wondered how the people in air might be feeling like. The personal experience gave me real satisfaction.
You know, my brother is working as an engineer at the Sahnewal aerodrome. He arranged for our flight over Ludhiana. I was wonder struck to find our house below look like a tiny spot. Men and women looked no bigger than small dots on land. Having an aerial view of our city gave me a great thrill.

Yours
Viny
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vacancy

RBI has announced the recruitment for 134 GRADE B OFFICERS.
 The examination will be in two phases.
 The detailed advertisement will be published on 5th October.

Popular Posts