Sunday 30 November 2014

dreams that never comes true
dreams which i sawed by naked eyes

or the dreams who asked me who m i

yesterday night was thundering , lighting and sparking
my eyes were open for reading all of them

the air way passing away my ears
was like wanted to say something to my ears

the air pulls me into the deep sleep
as just it wants to show all its imagination draws by it

i was in deep sleep
when dreams rings my bell
 it was light , it was spark for me
it was live , it was dark for me

to get stand my self in dark shinning
and then going to spark  finding

no wonders who remembers it
yesterday today and tomorrow   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vacancy

RBI has announced the recruitment for 134 GRADE B OFFICERS.
 The examination will be in two phases.
 The detailed advertisement will be published on 5th October.

Popular Posts