Friday 23 September 2016

Letter to a friend inviting him for your birthday party.

12 XYZ Lane,
PO Box: 1234,
New Delhi

13th February 2014

Dear Aditya,

How are you my friend? It has been some time since we met. How was your trip to Kerala? Hope you enjoyed. I received all the postcards which you had sent me from there. Thanks a bunch! I loved each of them.

Hey! Guess what? My Aunt has organized an early birthday party for me, and she has asked me to invite all my friends. You know very well that no party of mine is complete without you. So please be at my place this Sunday. The party doesn't start till 4, but do come early so then we can play with my new play station. Bring Anjali along with you too. Don't be late.

Hope you parents are all right? Give them my regards. And wish you all the best for your basketball match today. Miss you loads pal. See you this Sunday.

Take care,
Deepesh

P.S.- Don't forget to bring me my novel which I borrowed you last time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vacancy

RBI has announced the recruitment for 134 GRADE B OFFICERS.
 The examination will be in two phases.
 The detailed advertisement will be published on 5th October.

Popular Posts