Friday 23 September 2016

Write a letter of apology to a friend whom you have offended by saying unkind things in a fit of anger.

201, Basant Avenue,
Amritsar
February 13th 2012

Dear Tom,
I know you must be angry with me. I am really sorry for what I said to you yesterday.
Do believe me, I could not control myself. I was already In a fit of anger. My elder brother had already scolded me over the subject. Your advice added fuel to the fire. I lost temper that everybody was putting blame upon me. Now that I am in a cool temper, I have realised that I must have listened calmly to you. You are very good at heart. I really feel guilty. I tender my unqualified apology. I am sure you will forgive me.
I aplogize to you once again.

Yours sincerely
Renu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vacancy

RBI has announced the recruitment for 134 GRADE B OFFICERS.
 The examination will be in two phases.
 The detailed advertisement will be published on 5th October.

Popular Posts