Friday 23 September 2016

Your friend is in the hospital after meeting with an accident. Write a letter expressing your concern.

Sarkar Vihar, Ludhiana
February 23, 2012

My Dear Salu,
I feel very much disturbed to leam that you have met with an accident while returning from school. It was by chance that I met your elder brother who told me that you were rushed to the hospital. He being in a hurry, did not give any details.
I have the last paper tomorrow. So, I shall visit you after two days. Please keep up spirits. It is by strong will power that one can endure such a painful experience.
Meanwhile, I pray to God for your early recovery.
Yours
Lucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vacancy

RBI has announced the recruitment for 134 GRADE B OFFICERS.
 The examination will be in two phases.
 The detailed advertisement will be published on 5th October.

Popular Posts