Friday 23 September 2016

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to spend holidays on the hill-station with you.

472, A.B. Apartments,
Shimla
January 12, 2012

Dear Siddharth,
It gives me pleasure to learn that your school will close on May 10 for the summer vacation. My parents have asked me to invite you to spend your holidays with us.
I cannot forget the heat of plains when we were studying together at Patiala. The moment my father was transferred, I had a desire to invite you at Shimla. It is, you know, the best hill-station. It has various picnic spots such as Jakhu, Prospects hill, Glenn, Chadwick Falls etc. When I go to school in the morning, you will study at home. After I return from school, we shall be going for outing. In the evening, we shall go to the Mall and return home late in the night.
Confirm your programme by return.



Yours
Amay.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vacancy

RBI has announced the recruitment for 134 GRADE B OFFICERS.
 The examination will be in two phases.
 The detailed advertisement will be published on 5th October.

Popular Posts